Tuesday 3 March 2015

Cascaded Drop down using SQL server 2008 stored procedure and Asp.net

Introduction(Cascaded Drop down using stored procedure):

Here I will explain drop down using SQL server 2008 R2 stored procedure and C# function.

Description: Here I will explained how to populate drop down based on another drop down with help of SQL server 2008 R2 Stored Procedure and C# function. A stored procedure is nothing more than SQL code save to reuse. If a repetitive SQL query has to execute with in an application, then the best way for it is use store procedure.

Here I will explain with three drop downs State , District, City I need to populate District drop down based on State drop down and I need to populate City drop down based on District drop down for that we create three tables in SQL server with data like this

stored procedure | Asp.net

No comments:

Post a Comment